Information for Parents
Are you pet friendly?
- Yes! We welcome small pets. (Any pet weighing over 25 lbs will require manager approval.) All pets should be registered with the office and on your lease agreement. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $300 and a monthly pet rent of $50. Not sure if your pet is allowed? Call our office!
How can I pay my rent?
- Rent is due on the first of every month and can be paid in the office with check or money order. If you prefer to pay with credit or debit card, you can setup one-time or recurring payments through our Resident Portal. Just click the Current Residents tab on the left hand side of our website and you will be redirected.
What are your lease terms?
- We offer a term lease beginning August 15th through July 31st of the following year for a flat fee. This sum can be paid in full, in semester installments, or in monthly installments due on the first of each month.
How do I make a maintenance request?
- You can conveniently place a request online by following the Current Residents tab on our website.
Do I need a lease guarantor?
- In order to waive your security deposit, you will need to have an approved guarantor. We screen all our applicants and require a guarantor or security deposit on all leases. The security deposit is equal to two months’ rent. Learn more by calling our office today!
Are utilities included?
- Yes. We include all utilities (electricity, water, sewer, trash, and pest control) Plus there is NO utility cap! Cable and Wi-Fi are also included!
Is off street parking available?
- Yes! Residents can park on site for an additional $20/mo. Space is limited so be sure to select the parking option when you sign your lease!
What is included in the furniture package?
- All of our apartments come fully-furnished! We include a vegan leather loveseat and club chair, an end table, a desk and chair, an entertainment stand, and a dining table with 2 chairs. Our bedrooms are furnished with a full size mattress and frame and a stackable dresser set. Our shared floor plan comes with two twin beds, two dresser sets, and two desk and chair sets.
Is Renter's Insurance Required?
- Yes, our community requires each resident carry an active tenant liability policy for damage to the landlord’s property during the term of their lease. We require a minimum of $100,000 in general liability coverage and also recommend contents coverage, or personal property insurance. To facilitate this process for you, we have partnered with a national insurance provider who specializes in renters insurance coverage - ePremium Insurance. ePremium has made their ePremiumRENTERS™ plan available to all residents at a preferred rate, which not only satisfies the lease requirement, but also includes contents coverage.
- To obtain a policy with ePremium, you can complete the process online or over the phone in less than 5 minutes! Enroll in ePremium Renters Insurance Online or call (800) 319-1390.
- Please note that you are under no obligation to enroll in coverage with ePremium. You may satisfy the lease requirement by obtaining a personal renters insurance or liability insurance policy of your choice and providing proof of coverage for the duration of your lease.
- To submit proof of liability insurance from another provider, please click here to provide the requested policy information and to upload a copy of your Declaration Page.
Important Documents & Disclosures
Past Resident Portal
If you are a past resident, please click here to be redirected to our payment portal for past residents.